-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Omar Fouad
Sent: 06 August 2008 13:46
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Flash Player 10 not workin on FD 3

Hi all,
I've download the flex 3.0.1 sdk and uninstalled flashplayer 9 and installed
the last version of flashplayer 10. I also downloaded and installed FD 2297
revision.

Now when I create a new project in FD, set the flex sdk in both application
settings and project settings beside pointing the project with the swc file,
it seems that the new classes are not working.

I wrote a simple example like this:

public function Main():void
{
var S:Sprite = new Sprite();
S.graphics.beginFill(0xFFff33, 1);
S.graphics.drawRect(20, 20, 100, 150);
S.graphics.endFill();
addChild(S);
S.rotationX = 20;
}

The rectangle draws and all. But the rotationX does not change. Neither
rotationY or rotationZ as well as the .z property are not workin alltough
code completion shows them all.

is there something wrong I am doin??

Thanks

--