Right, yeah. but curious why would Flash CS3 report the error?  Very
odd, it's like when it compiles, it's trying to grab other classes from
other parts of the project unrelated to the .fla.  This is part of a
FlashDevelop Flex 3 project, but using Flash CS3 to compile this
particular .swf.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.