> Right, yeah. but curious why would Flash CS3 report the
> error?  Very odd, it's like when it compiles, it's trying to
> grab other classes from other parts of the project unrelated
> to the .fla.  This is part of a FlashDevelop Flex 3 project,
> but using Flash CS3 to compile this particular .swf.

Well, I can't speak for the Flash IDE, but the Flex Builder IDE reports
every error in any open project when you run an application, even if the
files have nothing to do with the application you're running. It will allow
you to run the application, but the error message might lead you to believe
it won't run.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/