By the way your HTML closing tags are wrong.

Kenneth Kawamoto
http://www.materiaprima.co.uk/

http://venturawave.com/fs/fullscreen.html

This site crashed on my client's  Mac.  The problem was likely that I
didn't
include or nest the the embed tags within the object tags in my html
page
when I modified for full screen.  Here's my new code in the html (which
hopefully works) ...

<object
  data="fullscreen.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640"
height="510"
  <param name="movie" value="fullscreen.swf" />
  <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
  <embed
      src="fullscreen.swf"
      quality="high"
      bgcolor="#ffffff"
      width="640"
      height="510"
      name="stage"
      align="middle"
      allowScriptAccess=    "sameDomain"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage=
      "http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer";
  </>
</>

carlos