Double it... and use the excess to go to a few conferences!

gregb

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Merrill,
Jason
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 12:45 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] OT: Your Best CS4 Upgrade Guesstimate

Hi all,

My team is trying to budget out software purchases for 2009.  We all own
licenses to the CS3 Master Collection.  Since the Master Collection is a
new Adobe product, what would you guess the upgrade cost to the
(supposed, yet to be announced) CS4 Master Collection would be when it's
released?   Any rough guesses?  Thanks.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.