Hey well look at it this way, telling your boss he/she has to fly you to
New York for the weekend to pickup your copies of Creative Suite so you
can save them money is, well, pretty priceless... and also not a bad way
to spend the weekend.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.