On Aug 25, 2008, at 10:07 PM, Juan Pablo Califano wrote:

This strikes me as the typical gratiutous bashing of some product just
because it's made by MS. But perhaps you could elaborate a bit more on the
idea...

Nah, it doesn't have anything to do with Microsoft. I don't have anything against them personally.

I just think VB is weird, and interfaces in VB are even weirder. A coworker in the past did a lot of that stuff and I paid a modicum of attention to the code.

I do think VB is slightly cracked out though - but that has nothing to do with MS. :)

- jb