From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Omar Fouad
Sent: dinsdag 26 augustus 2008 0:40
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] A Question that I've been asking for years!!

This could seem weird...
But what the hell is an interface!!!???????? I've read lots of books and
posts without getting the answer. I bought "Essential AS3" to read about
interfaces and he says that helps for multi inheritance. In other places I
read that it is a "deal" to ensure that a class has some methods and so on.
But what is the real benefit that I can come out with using interfaces????

Maybe that is stupidity or I am not smart enough to get the concept but
believe me... its is been two years now!!

Please Help!!!

--
Omar M. Fouad - Digital Emotions
http://www.omarfouad.net