I'm sure it's been asked before but as these things change over time, i thought it worth rehashing now

what's your favourite coding environment?

I really like FlashDevelop but because I'm on a mac, I've been looking into other options (although FD with parallels is a pretty good setup). I've found eclipse and FDT to be shaky at best - the AS2 libraries are incomplete (the mx lib has to be added to the default setup, for instance) and it seems to be a little unstable (if it doesn't crash entirely once in a while, it seems to get slower over time - maybe there's a memory leak somewhere?) and FDT costs an astronomical amount for something that is supposed to go alongside the Flash IDE when doing AS2 (which seems to be still the most widely used version of Actionscript outside of full-on microsite design) as it doesn't have it's own AS2 compiler.

I've seen that coda has started supporting AS code hinting but without real OOP class support, it really only is a curio at the moment.

what do you guys think?

thanks
allandt