Glen if that's your real coding environment you just plain suck! ;)

I enjoy ditching the office and just finding a quiet place outside on
campus, turning on some tunes just barely audible. It's only a pain
when I have to make a walk to get coffee. And the views...

--
Jer Brand
Lead Multimedia Programmer