On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:38:52AM +0100, Peter Hall wrote:
> The code on my old blog works for content published with Flash
> authoring. However, it works because Flash inserts the export tags in
> the swf automatically. If you have a swf that has a working
> attachMovie, but no export tags, then it must be attaching the symbol
> from another swf. An RSL perhaps?

What's an RSL ?

I'm not sure that the movie *is* working.
I mean, could as well be that the attachMovie with unexistent
symbols are just garbage in the SWF, or hooks for the case in
which the movie is loaded by another one, which contain the syms,
but optional.

Is the sym library of a 'loader' movie supposed to be available
to 'loaded' movies for use ?

--strk;