/*My goal:
        I want to start my apps fullscreen whitout giving a user the
possibility to scale
        or to encounter the app within a browser.
        When I CLICK it goes to FULL_SCREEN, but it doesn't work when I try
to do this with other events.
        Back to NORMAL does work on MOUSE_MOVE but not going back to
FULL_SCREEN.
        How can I set it to FULL_SCREEN automatically?

        And I also would like to get ride of the message "Press Esc to exit
fullscreen mode"?
        Every help is welcome!
*/

//My code in the first and only frame
var screenCheck:Boolean = false;
//< Prevent scaling items on the stage
var swfStage:Stage = this.stage;
swfStage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE;
swfStage.align = StageAlign.TOP;
// />

//container is a movieclip with a textfield and a shape in it.
container.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVE, fullScreenUP);
container.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, fullScreenUP);

function fullScreenUP(e:MouseEvent):void {
        test.text = "fullScreenUP triggered!";
        if (screenCheck == false) {
                stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
                screenCheck = true;
        } else {
                stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.NORMAL;
                screenCheck = false;

/*
Kind regards
Cor