Hi:

I use two html pages to do that, the main page only has the information to open the fullscreen, the second page has the swf link. I hope it be useful for you.

main page:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">

<!--

function MachakFull(Ie,other){

//Copyright © 1999 m.milicevic [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

x=screen.availWidth;

y=screen.availHeight;

target = parseFloat(navigator.appVersion.substring(navigator.appVersion.indexOf('.')-1,navigator.appVersion.length));

if((navigator.appVersion.indexOf("Mac")!=-1) &&(navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE")!=-1) &&(parseInt(navigator.appVersion)==4))

window.open(other,"sub",'scrollbars=yes');

if (target >= 4){

if (navigator.appName=="Netscape"){

var MachakFull=window.open(other,"MachakFull",'scrollbars=yes','width='+x+',height='+y+',top=0,left=0');

MachakFull.moveTo(0,0);

MachakFull.resizeTo(x,y);}

if (navigator.appName=="Microsoft Internet Explorer")

window.open(Ie,"MachakFull","fullscreen=yes");

}

else window.open(other,"sub",'scrollbars=yes');

}

function Close_Window()
{
var mywindow=window.self;