Hi,

Make a call from javascript; it has worked fine in past. I seem to remember being able to do it without user interaction in FP10; while in beta; yet, if things have changed like you said, (been under a rock..see my postings on job hell) then that code probably no longer works.

Thanks,
Anthony Pace

Glen Pike wrote:
Hi,

I don't think you can go fullscreen automatically in the browser - it has to be in response to a Click event / user interaction - this is definitely the case for FP10 as it's one of the new "Security Issues" - not the one that Wordpress and others AJAXians are throwing their toys out of the pram about :)

Again, don't think you can ever get rid of the message "Press Esc to exit" either - again, it's a system thing. For non-browser, do the "fscommand fullscreen" thing - I had to do this for AS3 standalone as well as the StageDisplayState before it worked.

   Glen

Cor wrote:
/*My goal:
    I want to start my apps fullscreen whitout giving a user the
possibility to scale
    or to encounter the app within a browser.
    When I CLICK it goes to FULL_SCREEN, but it doesn't work when I try
to do this with other events.
    Back to NORMAL does work on MOUSE_MOVE but not going back to
FULL_SCREEN.
    How can I set it to FULL_SCREEN automatically?

    And I also would like to get ride of the message "Press Esc to exit
fullscreen mode"?
    Every help is welcome!
*/

//My code in the first and only frame
var screenCheck:Boolean = false;
//< Prevent scaling items on the stage
var swfStage:Stage = this.stage;
swfStage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE;
swfStage.align = StageAlign.TOP;
// />

//container is a movieclip with a textfield and a shape in it.
container.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVE, fullScreenUP);
container.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, fullScreenUP);

function fullScreenUP(e:MouseEvent):void {
    test.text = "fullScreenUP triggered!";
    if (screenCheck == false) {
        stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
        screenCheck = true;
    } else {
        stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.NORMAL;
        screenCheck = false;
    }
}

/*
Kind regards
Cor
*/

_______________________________________________
Flashcoders mailing list
[email protected]
http://chattyfig.figleaf.com/mailman/listinfo/flashcoders




_______________________________________________
Flashcoders mailing list
[email protected]
http://chattyfig.figleaf.com/mailman/listinfo/flashcoders

Reply via email to