I'm coming to the party late so I may be off topic a bit but if you're looking for an excellent framework to build a flash website on, you can't beat http://gaiaflashframework.com.

I built my website (http://www.memoriesforevervideo.com) on that framework and love it.

Steve Bailey

On Nov 14, 2008, at 8:34 PM, Olivier Besson wrote:

Hello,
do you have examples of sites made using one these frameworks?

Olivier

ps: no need to be strictly FWA-like ;)

ekameleon a écrit :
Hello :)
You can try Maashaack and VEGAS :

http://code.google.com/p/maashaack/
http://code.google.com/p/vegas/

To test the IoC/MVC implementation with Maashaack and VEGAS you can try the
documentary framework AST'r :

http://code.google.com/p/astr

ASTr is only a little template/example who use Maashaack and VEGAS to
implement a little gallery with MVC/ICO/Remoting and eden the ECMAScript
data exchange notation Ridge Racer

PS : eden is included in Maashaack now (eden is a extended
serializer/deserializer based on the ECMAScript notation).

EKA+ :)