>> This is a Flash forum and everything seems to be being discussed as though
Flex is some kind of Flash killer or replacement. It isn't and Flex goes
where flash has not trod.

>>Flex is really complimentary to flash, not a replacement.

Exactly, well said.  I don't think anyone is bashing Flash IDE at all, though
some may have taken it that way.  They are two different environments that both
in the end produce .swfs. Both rock, they compliment each other.  They also
both have their annoyances.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America     Instructional Technology & Media   ·   GCIB & Staff Support
L&LD

Interested in Flash Platform technologies?  Join the Bank of America Flash
Platform Developer Community
Interested in innovative ideas in Learning?  Check out the Innovative Learning
Blog and subscribe.