You are right. I may have been mislead here, but I still think that a site like EcoDaZoo or sites done by agencies like Gringo, or Firstborn are Flash, not Flex. I am getting specific here, which is irrelevant regarding this thread.

Cedric

With both you can be efficient. As a proof, all the best Flash sites
are Flash, not Flex.

How do you know? I have seen some amazing Flash sites I thought were build in the Flash IDE, and I found out later they were Flex apps, with some really great skinning going on. I have also seen some flex-like sites that were cool that I discovered were Flash IDE made sites. But in a lot of cases, there is no real way to tell what the development environment was - maybe if you pulled apart the .swf you could tell, but other than that, it's difficult.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America Instructional Technology & Media ยท GCIB & Staff Support L&LD

Interested in Flash Platform technologies? Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community Interested in innovative ideas in Learning? Check out the Innovative Learning Blog and subscribe.