"Yes, for sites that have a lot of UI "zing" - animations and effects, and
really wild transitions and layouts, well, Flex would not be the best
choice.  That's why you have to decide which tool is best for what kind of
project you have."
That's what bothers me about Flex, and maybe that's where the comparisons
are at; Maybe shouldn't be comparig flash and
flex, but more flex vs ajax.

M.A. van't Kruis
http://www.malatze.nl/