From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Mendelsohn,
Michael
Sent: dinsdag 16 december 2008 16:10
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Timer (AS3 newbie question)

Hi list...

[finally migrating to AS3]

What would be a good way of going about having many sprites move across
the screen at different rates?  I have a random number (0-5) that I want
to use as a coefficient for each sprite's speed.  My thought is to base
the movement off of Timer events corresponding to each sprite, but is
there a way of associating a timerEvent to targets?

Thanks,
- Michael M.

8:53