I was about to do this at the very beginning. But my boss is not OK with
it... So now I got two alternatives. Or I do it with SQLite, or I get fired
:)

By the way I am working on it with SQLIte and it works better than I
expected.. At the end of the day, It's just a job for the company I work at.

Thanks for the advices guys :D

Omar M. Fouad - ActionScript Developer
www.omar-fouad.net
Cellular: (+20) 1011.88.534