Hi Coders I have this code, is for a dynamic tween., pretty easy actually but when the logo hits floor(645 value y) I would like to have something else, because the logo is a movie clip, there is the code.

stop();
import fl.transitions.Tween;
import fl.transitions.easing.*;

var ballXTween:Tween = new Tween(logoCacao, "y",Bounce.easeInOut, logoCacao.y,
645, 2, true);

//here is my problem when I try to calculate, when it hits the floor (645)

if(logoCacao.y>=645){
trace("I'm here");
}

it would work with <=, but no with >= or ==
any ideas, I've been trying to resolve this too much time, I rather have some fresh ideas or pointer what am I missing.

Gustavo