From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Gustavo
Duenas
Sent: woensdag 1 april 2009 21:21
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] how can I set the end of a dynamic tween

Thanks Taka and Cor, I did the TweenEvent.Motion_Change or
motion_finish and it works.
The tween event are not in any part of my book, or should I look
better. Anyway, didn't have idea they existed.
Thanks.

Gustavo.
On Apr 1, 2009, at 3:01 PM, Taka Kojima wrote:

> Sorry Cor,
>
> Don't mean to contradict you, but there is also a
> TweenEvent.MOTION_CHANGE event which gets fired whenever the tween
> value changes.
>
> Of course, a Timer would work as well.
>
> On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Cor <c...@chello.nl> wrote:
>> Just FYI.
>> I guess it depends on what you are trying to achieve.
>> With the Timer option you could trace every position of the tween and
>> interact on values.

>>> trace("I'm here");
>>> t.removeEventListener(TimerEvent.TIMER, time_tick);
>>> t.stop();
>>> t=null;
>>> }
>>> }