Thank you all for the great responses. I actually think I have a copy of flex 1 somewhere. LOL

But alas my movie is still not working and my programming knowledge extent at this time is as2 based. Don't seem to get the time to dive into as3 or any other ie: flex 1

I really am stumped on how to get the w&h of this loaded data. Nothing I do seems to work.

:(

TFYH
Karl

Sent from losPhone