Try to trace out what's in assets[i].assetPath inside the loop and see what
is returning. i also suggest to create the loader variable inside the loop.

for (var :uint = 0; i<assets.length; i+=) {
   var myLoader:Loader = new Loader();
   trace(assets[i].assetPath);
   myLoader.load(new URLRequest(assets[i].assetPath));
}

Cheerz

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Paul Andrews <p...@ipauland.com> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gregory Boland" <
> breakfastcof...@gmail.com>

Omar M. Fouad - Adobe Flashâ„¢ Platform Developer
www.omar-fouad.net
Cellular: (+20) 1011.88.534
Mail: m...@omar-fouad.net