Problem is that without clarification, you leave yourself open to "We asked you to make it compliant - we insist that this work is completed and ALL relevant standards are met, including XXXX and YYYY". This could turn into a really major thing.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Merrill, Jason" <jason.merr...@bankofamerica.com>
To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 7:39 PM
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Accessibility of a flash game

Yeah, I think you will definitely need to get clarification from your
client on exactly what they mean when they are referring to
accessibility, because even if its general accessibility for those with
disabilities, you're still going to have limitations due to the nature
of your game.

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America   Global Learning
Shared Services Solutions Development

Monthly meetings on the Adobe Flash platform for rich media experiences
- join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community