Hi list...

I'm still relatively new with E4X.  I can't get seem to get this function to
return the name of the floor that the department is on.  I.E., pass a string,
traverse the xml, get the parent's name attribute.  In my second attempt, I
figured to test for the property name first, because the root node doesn't have
@name, but still no luck.  This should be easy, right?  It's probably obvious.

Thanks,
- Michael M.

private function getFloor(deptName:String):void{
        // always errors
        var theFilteredList:XMLList = FloorplanData..*.(@name==thisLabel);
        // this doesn't work either
        var f:XMLList = FloorplanData.*.(hasOwnProperty("name") &&
attribute("name")==thisLabel);
}

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<FloorplanData>