Hi Paul,

ok thanks cool.
Meanwhile I've whipped up a sample using flv's but I might have to switch to
images like you said!
If anyone would care to see if this works okay on their browsers it'd be
appreciated:
http://www.wichman-media.com/misc/bin/

The awesome floor texture:) will become a 3d background, the arrows will
become persons walking to and fro, the line will become a microphone
allowing you to interview people. And yes its a prototype and looks like
crap ;)

player 10 required btw

tia!
Hans