Using Win XP + Flash Develop + CS3 IDE

Situation - maintaining a legacy AS2 Flash touchscreen interface app that runs on Linux & (hopefully) developing/porting this to AS3, possibly with capability of compiling straight from FD.

Reason for not using Linux - I can't be bothered with the time & effort of getting all my UI driven programs set up on something like Gentoo, Ubuntu is easier, but GIMP sucks and I don't wish to re-learn all my software apps. I'll keep my Linux boxes as webservers and svn repo's for now.

Reason for not using Mac - I already pay through the nose for my Adobe Software thanks, don't see the point of paying through the nose for hardware that I can't mess with.