Hi,

You can't "easily" display the HTML from the blog inside Flash, but you can do a couple of things:

Load the RSS feed of the blog into your Flash as XML and display it in a text field. You can display "simple" text content from the blog, but any fancy formatting and other stuff may be lost. However, once you have the RSS you can "parse" the content XML and extract any media links etc. and show them as you wish.

Another way to do it is to use one of the API's that people have created to join Wordpress up-to Flash. There is an AMFPHP based one - http://code.google.com/p/awi/ - which lets you load posts and post meta data from the database as serialized data. Not sure how well this works, but if you were to use that, you can have more fine grained control over displaying your content, etc.

I have a simple example of loading the latest article from an RSS feed and displaying it in a text field for AS2, I will post this later when I am at home if you like.

Have google too - http://www.gotoandlearnforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12121&start=0
   etc...

   Glen

thomas horner wrote:
Is it possible to have a wordpress blog floating within a swf? or something
as to that effect,
it would be nice to keep the viewer at the site rather then redirecting them
to a new window, is this possible?