>> The second param limits the number of times it can fire.

True, both methods will work. However, if you use the second repeatCount
parameter, then you won't know when it's finished so you can remove your
listener unless you also add a listener to listen for the timerComplete
event as well - so you'd have two listeners running instead of one and
have to remove both of those listeners.  Doesn't matter either way IMO,
just be sure you remove the listeners when it's finished if you don't
need it anymore.

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America  Global Learning
Learning & Performance Soluions

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)