I personally like the jailbroken iPhone the best.. :)
So much more you can do.

Karl -

On Feb 4, 2010, at 8:24 PM, John R. Sweeney Jr wrote:

I've been a Mac/Apple guy since the Apple IIe and I love the iPhone (several of my friends have them) and I've gotten to use it and take for a spin many, many times. I just got the Droid around Christmas and its easy, intuitive, well organized and I have to admit, for me I like it and find it easier to
use than the iPhone. I love how I can organize things. It has it
differences, but overall the experience is excellent and using it is a
breeze.

And the display for video, games and surfing IS AMAZING. The HD vid's are
awesome.

Just my 2 cents,
John