I think it has very little, if at all, to do with Apple wanting Adobe to produce a better product, and more to do with licensing fees, and revenue from app store purchases. There would be a lot of lost revenue from the app store if you could just put flash on your device and play a game downloaded off the web for free from a plug-in that passed along the capacitance and accelerometer data to the swf.