From: Karl DeSaulniers [mailto:k...@designdrumm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:27 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Cc: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Create your own t-shirt

Well, I did say I'd purchase it.
But I hear your point. I know how to do all those things, but needed
this in somewhat of a hurry and was seeing if I could find a fish
instead of congering one out of mid air. So to speak. But thank you
for your response. No harm no foul.

Best,
Karl

Sent from losPhone

On Aug 4, 2010, at 8:55 AM, "Merrill, Jason"
<jason.merr...@bankofamerica.com