Ok, thank you for your answers.

I tried this on a test system and it worked fine. Then i tried this on facebook and got a "Security sandbox violation: external interface caller". Well, the error message says something like "cannot access http://www.facebook.com ..." So, i now make the call with a try block and parse the error message with a regex and get my wanted url. Yeah!

Thank you!
Chris