From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Pedder
Sent: donderdag 12 augustus 2010 16:58
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Getting the url where my Flash movie was embeded

The following code requires AS3 script language

                // Create a regex that searches for a string like "...
cannot access
(...)".
                // The part in brackets will be captured and available
within the
returned Array if the regex matches.
                // If the regex didn't match null will be returned.
>       var search:RegExp = /.+cannot\saccess\s(.+)\./i ;
>       var matches:Array = String(error.message).match (search) ;

                // Now check if the regex has matched and if it did then
check
                // if there 2 matches in the Array. match at index 0 is the
entire
matched String
                // and match at index 1 is the part captured by the
brackets.