Hello Cor,

this is the code is use and it is working fine for me.

var location:String = "unable to retrieve window.location" ;

try {
        // try to call javascript to get window.location
        location = ExternalInterface.call ("window.location.href.toString") ;
} catch (error:SecurityError) {
        /*
if Flash vars set like (allowScriptAccess = 'never') or (allowNetworking = 'internal') catch the SecurityError and extract the window.location url out of the error.message
        */
        var search:RegExp = /.+cannot\saccess\s(.+)\./i ;
        var matches:Array = String(error.message).match (search) ;

        if (matches && matches.length > 1) {
                location = matches[1] ;

I think it is self explaining but don't hesitate to ask if you got question.
Cheers...