Wondering how this "no download code to be executed" thing affects
HTML developers.

Say I create an app based on HTML, and get it to visit a website with
some JavaScript files. That looks like external code not part of the
original app being executed to me.

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:40 AM, co...@moock.org <co...@moock.org> wrote:
> adobe's current official response:
>
> http://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2010/09/great-news-for-developers.html
>
> "Apple’s announcement today that it has lifted restrictions on its
> third-party developer guidelines has direct implications for Adobe’s
> Packager for iPhone, a feature in the Flash Professional CS5 authoring tool.
> This feature was created to enable Flash developers to quickly and easily
> deliver applications for iOS devices. The feature is available for
> developers to use today in Flash Professional CS5, and we will now resume
> development work on this feature for future releases.
>
> This is great news for developers and we’re hearing from our developer
> community that Packager apps are already being approved for the App Store.
> We do want to point out that Apple’s restriction on Flash content running in
> the browser on iOS devices remains in place.
>
> Adobe will continue to work to bring full web browsing with Flash Player
> 10.1 as well as standalone applications on AIR to a broad range of devices,
> working with key industry partners including Google, HTC, Microsoft,
> Motorola, Nokia, Palm/HP, RIM, Samsung and others."
>
> colin
>
> On 09/09/10 09:46, Henrik Andersson wrote:
>>
>> http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/09/09statement.html

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv