Be sure to check your creations on an iPhone 3G as my tests so far have not
been great in terms of performance on these devices and that is with highly
optimised code.

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Sajid Saiyed
Sent: 12 October 2010 04:08
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Flash CS5 iPhone development question

Hi,
Have'nt seem much discussion on this subject yet.

I am starting to experiment with the iPhone packager and had few questions.

Any idea how to store data locally? For example Game Levels or
Application data etc.?
Can Flash CS5 make use of SqLite database? Any tutorials available?

Thanks and I will keep posting my experiment results here.
So far, it seems to work smoothly. I am going to try more intensive
apps to explore the limits.

-Sajid