Thanks a lot for showing that to me - I managed to get something working
which is both quick and relatively cool. I don't ever do a pixel by pixel
explosion to save speed, smallest I go is 2px segments, but it's very quick
that way and looks nearly as cool. I am working on the explosion physics at
the moment (instead of just coming out from the displayObject, working in
spirals, etc. for each piece).

  Google Voice: (508) 656-0622
  Twitter: eric_dolecki      XBoxLive: edolecki      PSN: eric_dolecki
  http://blog.ericd.net