Probably all that CGI hair ;)

On 16/06/2011 17:40, Kevin Newman wrote:
I updated the post with a link to the source:
http://www.unfocus.com/2010/06/29/the-bunny-video-eplodes-explodes/
http://www.unfocus.com/PixelExploder/PixelExploder02.zip

If anyone knows why that runs so sluggishly in the content debugger (including the incubator build), I'd love to know why. :-)

Kevin N.