Hi All,

I have a legacy project created in CS3, Flash Player 9, AS2. Works and compiles
fine. I decided to bring it into the 21st century and opened it, made a simple
change and saved it in CS5. I compiled for the same Flash Player 9 and AS2 and
now I have two dynamic textfields that do not show their content. I have the
font Tahoma embedded. I trace the populated text and it is there and the field
is visible, but on the screen you don't see it. I get a back copy for CS3
compile and it works. I upgrade it to CS5 and it fails.

Anyone encountered this or have an idea?

Thanks,
John