That article is very interesting Kevin. I will chew on it a bit more tomorrow, after work.

One thing that Apple issue seemed to miss was that any significant download of pixels, no matter what the delivery language, is going to use a similar amount of battery life. So it really had little to do with Flash. More to do with control of the market.

I have written most of my software in C++ and I love Visual Studio 2010 but for shear ease of use, and with great results, I think Flash and Air are brilliant and I will be using them to do my next few pieces of work.

John