You can get Moock's book for $26 on Powells:
http://www.powells.com/biblio/1-9780596526948-6

Its been out for a while now though, so I would hit your local used
bookstore, I'm willing to bet there's a few copies out there, you can
probably score it for $10 or something.

Not that Moock doesn't deserve full-price for this invaluable resource of
course! And whatever you pay, it's simply required reading if you're
serious about AS3.

.m