My suggestion would be to have Europe in the morning. This is hard if
someone from the US want to paticipate, but it's more pleasant for us.

Here an example calculation for 07:00 UTC:

07:00 UTC
08:00 Central European Time; Germany, Poland...
09:00 Central European Summer Time (from march 27th)
17:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time; Sidney (from april 2nd?)
18:00 Australian Eastern Daylight Time; Sidney
(23:00 Pacific Standard Time; California)

-- Thomas