Dear All,
Have received a mail from nakul mishra, asking below queries. Thought
of answering to the community as most if it are common questions
1. How much time in general it takes to prepare for the flex4
certification ,if some one knows programming in general but have no
experience with flex enviornment.
Time required for preparation depends on practical experience, for a
person with more than 1 year experience it takes 1 week to prepare as
to cover all topics of the exam. With no experience of Flex, its
difficult to clear the exam.

2. People suggesst many resources but no one suggest how to use these
resources(It will be nice if u may recommend some good exercises which
can help to prepare for the exam)
3.Some books and other material.
Attest, is coming up with new version for Flex4. Simply you can use it
for Flex 4 ACE.
Before its release you can refer Flex4 videos.
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/videotraining/

4. Does the knowledge abt flex3 is must?
Yes, the Flex 4 experience for UI Skinning and Spark Architecture
knowledge is also required as there were many question from UI (Flex4)
Regards,
Devaraj