Hey Devaraj,

I completely agree to Oleg! you might want to drop off the questions, please
do not share the exact same questions, let us respect the effort that Adobe
puts in to create such examinations and gives the developers to distinguish
themselves on the basis of their true ability, revealing questions sort of
puts Adobe down and defeats the purpose of having such examinations, lets
not do that.

Saurabh