What do u mean by page refresh ???
If you are reloading the page from the browser then there is nothing
that u can do to prevent it.

If not, you will have to redraw the polygons every time the page is
refreshed.
You could move the code to the creationComplete of the page (unless
the code is user event driven) that way the code will get executed
every time the page loads.

If u can gimme some details regarding what it is u mean by page
refresh I will be able to help u better.