Hello,

Thanks for the response.Currently I am using some collection of sprite
objects,drawn on a map.Now when use goes to a next node the whole
application is refreshed and also the new map image loads.If i again
revert back to previous node so i should see the old shapes drawn.
For example I draw three polygons on the node 1 link and than goes to
node 2 link.now again when i want to revert to node 1 the whole page
gets refreshed and the shapes are gone.I am trying for redraw as not
really clear how to redraw the bunch of shapes.

Also if there is any other approach such as Sessions please do
suggest.

Thanks.

Abhilash