Now isn't that a great news...Thanks Steve. By chaining commands do you mean
that it'll be synchronous invocation?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Webster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 2:37 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Cairngorm framework question

I'll put out an announce on Cairngorm 0.99 shortly (that's right, we're
going to give you guys a release before we finish some of the final stuff we
want in a 1.0 release) but one of the additions that we were finally
convinced of valid use-case for, is a SequenceCommand that allows you to
chain commands to one-event.

I'm on the west-coast of US right now, and intend spending some time on the
documentation in various airports around the northern hemisphere, so we can
get a release to you guys shortly.

Best,

Steven

----