From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of cnewroth55
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:11 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] prblem with getting dat back from A Remote Object

hi all, I am haiving a problem getting my data back from my call to
a RO. It looks like (in the network monitor) that the call is
working, but I am not getting any data back into my datagrid (where
i think i have the binding right).
the netowrk monitor shows this:

Method: gvs._cfc.gvs_queries.Thrust_Query
Parameter 1:
name : param1
type : object
value[object] :
ThrustName[array] :
length[Number] : 1
[0][String] : ASMT - Affordable Structures and Mfg. Tech and my code is
this:

Discover Yahoo!